Heart Care Foundation of India
Founded in 1986 as a National Charitable Trust with the basic objective of creating health awareness, the Foundation has given many firsts to the country.
The Foundation has conceptualized and organized the first evers
- Public conference on Heart Care, September 3-4, 1988 at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
- Run for your Heart on December 11, 1991, Government of India earmarked the occasion by releasing the Re. 1.00 commemorative postal stamp. released by Shri Narsimha Rao the then Prime Minister of India.
- Free Pace Maker Bank in 1992. Over 100 people have benefited till now.
- Perfect Health Mela in 1993,an innovative health awareness concept was used for the first time in the world. Government of India earmarked the event by releasing a commemorative postal stamp of Rs. 6.50.
- Perfect Health Parade on the lines of Republic Day Parade on April 7, 2000 (World Health Day) from Vijay Chowk to Lal Quilla. Flagged off by Smt. Sheila Dikshit the Chief Minister of Delhi.
Perfect Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Perfect Healthcare is a distributor and promoter of foreign medical supplements and herbal medicine in India.
Medinews International Inc
Medinews International Inc is based in Singapore holds the international rights for IJCP’s publications.